Tulips are beautiful flowers. They don't shrink easily especially the flowers. I like tulips and my brother does too. In fact he love to plan flowers. When he come back from Manila he plant flowers around our yard. Such a big changes of the look of our yard now. I hope you can see it but I run out of battery for our camera. How well do you like tulips? I bet you like them well more than I do. Tulip is a bulbous plant in the genus, Tulips, comprising 109 species with showy flowers in the family Liliaceae. There are different kinds of tulips color. There are red, orange, purple, maroon, pink, yellow and white. When you join tulips different colors of tulips together, you will be amaze of how beautiful they are. As you the photo I upload here, tulips grows well and give a lot of blooms. You can't plant the branches of tulips but you can plant the bulbs as tulips are perennials from bulbs. Tulips grow tall about 4 to 27 inches. tulips grow both place, cold or snowy winter. Tulips is typically have 2 to 6 leaves with some species having up to 12 leaves.

0 comments: