Cow live to about 15 to 25 years

When I was young my parents raised cow. We have two cow, a mother and a child. The mother cow that we had was sold by my parents for our school budget. They keep the young one and later the young one get mean and my parents sold them again. I like cows but some cows are mean like my parents has before. I thought my parents raise them for meat but I was wrong. In this article I would like to talk to you about cow's life. Cow or cattle are the most common type of large domesticated ungulates and they are the most widespread species of the genus Bos. Some people race cow for farming but most people raised cows as livestock for meat. The word cattle is plural. Cattle raised for human consumption are called beef cattle. Cattle of certain breeds bred specifically for milk production are called milking or dairy cattle. A cow kept to provide milk for one family called a house cow. The newborn calf weighs 25 to 45 kilograms that would me 55 to 99 Ib. The world record for the heaviest bull was 1,740 kilogram that would be 3,840 IB. The breeding stock usually live to about 15 years to 25 years. Wow I did not think cow live that long. I like the meat of cow but here in my country they are very expensive especially for people that don't have enough wages.

0 comments: