New Car

My husband has always been an impulsive shopper. That is why it came as no surprise to me when he drove up the driveway in a new Mustang last night. We had discussed getting a new car, and we both agreed that now that our kids were grown up, we would get some kind of sports car. We had even gone to look at cars the past two weekends, and had narrowed it down to three cars. So my husband took it upon himself to make the decision for us, even though I thought we were going to wait until we had all of our finances in order. I manage the bills for our household, so I had been figuring out ways to save a little money since we would soon have a new car payment. I went to Texaselectricityproviders, where I was able to save money on our energy bill and set up fixed-rate billing. That actually is the only thing I have done thus far to save us money. I guess I’m going to have to find some other ways to save money since we will have a car payment sooner than I thought. My husband has got to work on his impulsiveness

0 comments: