Asparagus has been used from early time as vegetable and medicine

When I was young I stay with my sister at the hotel. She got married and her husband decided to rent a hotel room for her to live while they are processing their papers. I love staying with her because there are lots of delicious food. The veggies that remind me when I stay with her is about Asparagus. Seems asparagus won't grow here in my country but I wonder why some people sell them in the store. The topic I would talk to you today is about asparagus. I like asparagus a lot and I would like to share the information I got today. Asparagus is a flowering plants species in the genus Asparagus from which the vegetable known as asparagus. Asparagus is a herbaceous perennial plant growing to 100-150 centimeters and that would be 39-59 inches tall with stout Larissa stems with much branched feathery foliage. Asparagus has been used from early times as a vegetable and medicine. As what I heard from other people asparagus is use to treat goiter. I think they are right as it is proven that asparagus use for medicine too.How can you eat asparagus? Only the young shoots of asparagus are eaten and good news asparagus is low in calories and no cholesterol and very low in sodium. Asparagus is a good source of vitamin B6, calcium, magnesium and zinc. It is also good source of dietary fiber, protein, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin k and many more.

0 comments: