Donkey is known for stubbornness



There was a movie my sister borrowed from her friend and the movie was about "Shrek 2". I enjoyed watching that movie, it was funny and very interesting to watch even it was characterize by animations. Donkey is one I remember that was funny and talkative. I have never see a donkey in real life but I'm sure they look so adorable. I hope someday I can see it in real but as of right now I don't think I could as there is no donkey I heard that live in my country. Base on my research the donkey or ass is a domesticated member of the equidae or horse family. Donkey really look like a small horse and I believed my research that is under horse family. A male donkey or ass is called a jack and a female donkey is called a jenny. Donkey vary in size depending on breed and management. Most domestic donkeys range 0.9 to over 1.4 tall. Donkeys are adapted to marginal desert lands, and have many traits that are unique to the species as a result. Wild donkeys live separated from each other, unlike tight wild horse and feral horse herds. Donkeys have developed very loud vocalizations, which help keep in contact with other donkeys over the wide spaces of the desert.One funny thing about donkey is they are known for stubbornness, but this has been attributed to a much stronger sense of "self preservation" than exhibited by horses. I like donkey a lot even though I did not see them in real life. I hope my wishes come true soon that I can see them in real life. I sure would love a donkey as I am stubborn too. The birds that has the same feather would flock together(smile).

0 comments: