Keeping up with the NYC housewives

As a fan of the “Sex and the City” series, I was naturally drawn to “The Real Housewives of New York CIty.” I don’t know what it is, but there’s just something about watching people that actually live in NYC that’s so exciting since I’ve only been there on vacation and it just seems like such an exciting place to be.

I’ve been a die-hard fan since the show started on Bravo back in 2008. Now thanks to Twitter I don’t have to wait for a new season to keep up with the housewives. I read up on their tweets during commercial breaks thanks to cleartvbundle.com and tweet at Andy who hosts “Watch What Happens: Live” after each new episode. One of my tweets about loving Alex’s dress at a Ramona’s vowel renewal ceremony even showed up on the TV screen during a commercial!

That probably never would have happened with my old Internet provider. I’m just glad that I came upon Internet and Cable Deals when I was annoyed that my tweets weren’t showing up on my Twitter profile a few months ago.

At least now when I tweet to Andy from Bravo TV, it has a chance to actually be put on the air!

0 comments: