Milan Fashion Week

I love watching fashion shows on television. There is nothing more thrilling than seeing the latest fashion show from Dolce & Gabbana or Versace. In particular, I have a love for Italian fashion and Italian fashion designers. Watching the Milan Fashion week on my satellite tv is always one of the highlights of my year.

Why do I love watching fashion shows on my television? I love watching fashion shows for many reasons. First off, I think one can gain inspiration for one's own style by watching these shows. Even if a person does not emulate a style exactly in his or her outfit, he or she can still get a look that is similar to a runway model. I have a very high class taste when it comes to fashion, and I love also being at the forefront of fashion. It is important for me to feel that I am always at the cutting edge of fashion. By watching fashion shows on tv, I can get a sense for what the trends will be in the upcoming season of fashion. That way, I can get an edge over other people and start my shopping very early!

Overall, I love watching the Milan fashion week and think it is one of the most high class fashion shows that is aired on tv. I think everyone should watch it once!(click here to find out more.)

0 comments: