Moving

Contribution by Saul Martin

My husband got a new job that requires us to move to Michigan. We bought a new house and we are still settling in. I love our new house and there are so many things about it that are perfect for our family. My favorite part about the house is definitely the kitchen. It is so big and open and there is plenty of counter space. I also noticed that by each door going outside there is a panel that is part of a security system. The system was not activated, but I thought it was probably a good idea to have the system in place. I searched “keego harbor home security” online and figured out how to set up an appointment to have someone activate it. They are supposed to come next week to activate the system and they said it should be pretty easy since the panel were already installed. I usually feel pretty safe in my own home, but it will be nice to have an extra sense of security since we are in a new house in a new state.

0 comments: