Music

Guest written by our friend Katie Callahan

I am a bit of a renaissance man when it comes to music. I love anything from classical to hip hop. My new clear internet card allows me to be able to download and listen to music wherever I want. I love Pandora radio. Pandora lets you input a band that you like and it will find other bands for you that are similar. As I have recently taken an interest in indie rock, I discovered an awesome band call "Minus the Bear". It also just so happened that this band was going to be performing in my hometown in several weeks. My friend and I bought tickets and decided to attend the show. This show was epic. Now this band doesn't have a big name that everyone would recognize, but they took the cake. This was quite possible the best concert that I have been to in my life. The venue was not that large either. There were maybe 300 people there. This made for a very intimate experience however and they have become one of my all-time favorite bands.

0 comments: